We Give the Kind of Service You'd Expect from a Locally Owned and Operated Company.
Giving our customers honesty and integrity in everything we do, since 1996.
Founder and owner Travis Lea felt compelled to put his knowledge to work, helping everyday folks through problems with furnaces, air conditioners, and boilers. His enthusiasm and passion to help everyone is reflected in our business philosophy today.
Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling Specializes in the repair, maintenance and installation of Furnaces, Boilers, Water Heaters, Air Conditioners and Indoor Air Quality Systems.
If you suffer from allergies, have pets, smoke indoors, or have general respiratory problems, your conditions may be aggravated or caused by indoor air pollution. Contact us today for an indoor air quality assessment.
Licensed Mechanical Contractor and Boiler Installer
We don’t have to tell you how important it is to protect your home and family. That's why we ensure that we meet or exceed state regulations for skilled trades. We only hire and dispatch drug-free, criminally background-checked, QUALIFIED, technicians. We trust them to work in our homes as much as we trust them to work in yours.
We hold a Michigan State Boiler License and a Michigan State Mechanical Contractor License:
What Makes Us Different?
- FULL Parts and Labor Guarantee (1 Year Parts and Labor for Repairs) and Up To 10 Years for Equipment Replacement
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- 21 Years’ Experience
- Criminal Background Checks
- Uniformed Employees
- Up-Front Estimates
- Class A Certified Installation
- Locally Owned and Operated - We Are NOT A Franchise
- Boiler Repair and Installation Specialists
- Full Protection of Your Home and Its Furnishings
- Shoe Covers to Prevent Damage to Your Carpet and Tile
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Steam Heat/Boiler Repair Specialists
- Financing Available
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Extra Fees for Night and Weekend Appointments
- We Use Local Suppliers Whenever Possible- They Provide Us the Best Service and Support!
- We Believe in Our Awesome Community and Are Committed to Doing Our Part to Make It Better
Ensure the Job is Done Right. Only Hire NATE Certified HVAC Technicians.
What makes a NATE Certified HVAC Technician the most qualified for the job? To become NATE Certified, technicians must pass a strenuous, real-world exam that challenges their knowledge of HVAC systems and technical abilities. All of our technicians are NATE Certified. This means, when you work with Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling, you are ensured proper installation and service done right. You can expect better energy efficiency and lower energy bills, safer operation, and a comfortable home all year ‘round.
If you need service or a new installation for one of your home comfort systems, contact Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling today. We’ll send out one of our NATE Certified technicians to inspect your HVAC system, water heater, or boiler, and provide you with an honest assessment and fair price on regular maintenance, repair, or replacement of your unit.