We Offer the Kind of Service You'd Expect from a Locally-Owned and Operated Company
Founded in 2017 by Travis Lea, Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling has long been committed to treating customers with integrity and honesty. From the first day our business opened, Lea felt compelled to put his knowledge to work helping everyday folks solve problems with furnaces, air conditioners, and boilers. Lea has more than 25 years of heating and cooling experience. His enthusiasm and passion to help everyone is reflected in our business philosophy today, and will be for years to come.
Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling specializes in the repair, maintenance, and installation of furnaces, boilers, water heaters, air conditioners, as well as indoor air quality systems. If you suffer from allergies or respiratory issues, have pets, or live in an area with a lot of pollen, you may be affected by indoor air pollution. Contact us today for an indoor air quality assessment, and for all your other essential HVAC needs.
A Licensed Mechanical Contractor and Boiler Installer
At Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling, we already know we don’t have to tell you how important it is to protect your home and family. That's why we ensure that we meet or exceed state regulations for skilled trades. We only hire and dispatch drug-free, criminally background-checked, QUALIFIED technicians. We believe in treating your home like it was our own, and that means always keeping our standards as high as possible.
We hold a Michigan State Boiler License and a Michigan State Mechanical Contractor License:
- Michigan Class 2B Boiler License 3106183
- Michigan Mechanical Contractor License 7116997
What Makes Us Different?
While a lot of companies talk the talk, Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling walks the walk. We keep our services as affordable as possible, so everyone in our community can receive quality HVAC work. We never tack on any last minute-fees or hidden surcharges, because we believe when it comes to HVAC service, what you see should be what you get. And with fast arrivals and efficient work, you can always trust one of our fully-stocked technicians to get the job done without wasting your time.
A few other things that make Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling different include:
- Our Technicians Are Fully NATE Certified
- Our Team Is Completely Drug-Tested and Background-Checked
- We Offer a FULL Parts and Labor Guarantee (One Year Parts and Labor for Repairs and Up to Ten Years for Equipment Replacement)
- We Are a Fully Licensed and Insured Company
- We Are Backed by Over 20 Years of Experience
- We Are Boiler Repair and Installation Specialists
- We Are Steam Heat/Boiler Repair Specialists
- We Guarantee Full Protection of Your Home and Its Furnishings
- We Offer Quality Financing
- We Provide Upfront Estimates
- We Are a Locally-Owned and Operated Service Company - We Are NOT A Franchise
- We Offer Class A Certified Installation
- We Always Arrive in Uniform
- We Wear Shoe Covers to Prevent Damage to Your Carpet and Tile
- We are Available for 24/7 Emergency Service
- We Never Tack on Extra Fees for Night and Weekend Appointments
- We Use Local Suppliers Whenever Possible- They Provide Us the Best Service and Support!
- We Believe in Our Awesome Community and Are Committed to Doing Our Part to Make It Better
To Ensure the Job is Done Right, Only Hire NATE Certified HVAC Technicians
What makes a NATE Certified HVAC technician the most qualified for the job? To become NATE Certified, technicians must pass a strenuous, real-world exam that challenges their knowledge of HVAC systems and technical abilities. All of our technicians are NATE Certified, which means that when you work with Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling, you are ensured proper installation and repairs for all your equipment. We can also help improve your home’s energy efficiency, thus lowering your energy bills, helping your system operate safer, and creating a comfortable environment for your family year-round.
If you need service or a new installation for one of your home comfort systems, contact Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling today. We’ll send out one of our NATE Certified technicians to inspect your HVAC system, water heater, or boiler ASAP, and provide you with an honest assessment and fair price on regular maintenance, repair, or replacement of your unit.
“An honest and truthful company that tells you what is wrong and how they can help you.”- Courtney M.
“The reviews were accurate, I am so glad I went with Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling.”- Brian O.
“He even cleaned and vacuumed out the inside of the burner area of our boiler! Thanks, Travis and GR Heating and Cooling.”- Kevin L.
Peace of Mind
Our customers can rest assured that there will be no hidden fees or gimmicks when hiring our heating & cooling experts.
Locally Owned & Operated
With 24 years of heating and cooling experience, our team of professionals truly care about our community and customers.
Our technicians are criminal background checked, respectful and reliable. The safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance. We take pride in being a drug-free company.
Work We Stand Behind
We are happy to offer our customers a 1-year guarantee, full parts & labor on most repairs.
Maintenance Plan Perks
As a member of our annual maintenance club, customers pay no extra fees for night & weekend appointments.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Licensed, insured & NATE certified! You can trust that our heating & cooling pros get the job done right the first time, every time.