Grand Rapids Water Heater Installation & Replacement
Put an End to Cold Showers by Calling Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling Today!
Is your water heater making strange noises? Does your hot water frequently smell bad, or irritate your skin? Or maybe you’re not getting any hot water at all? If any of this sounds familiar to you, make sure to call Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling right away!
Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling offers full-service water heater installation and replacement – not to mention repairs - for all major makes and models. Most residential water heaters have a life-span of approximately 10 years. If your water heater is going on 8 or more years, runs out of hot water quickly, or you are noticing a loud popping or ticking sound coming from the tank, your system could be dealing with a serious problem. Our technicians promise we will do everything we can to save your water heater, and if for whatever reason you need a new one, we will provide you an estimate that is upfront and honest. Contact our NATE Certified techs today for water heaters in Grand Rapids, and put an end to cold showers for good.
For Grand Rapids water heater replacement or new installation from experienced professionals, call (616) 202-5002.
5 Signs You Should Opt For Water Heater Replacement
1. Old age - On average, tank water heaters last for about 10 years while tankless water heaters can go for 20. If your water heater is much older than that, you shouldn't throw too much money into repairing it as it's likely on its last legs.
2. Loud grinding or rumbling sounds - When it comes to noises coming from your water heater, not all sounds are alike. If you hear snapping or popping sounds your unit just needs a good cleaning. But these loud rumbling or grinding noises mean you should get a quote from our Grand Rapids water heater replacement specialists.
3. Rusty colored water - It could be that the corrosion is limited to your anode rod, and in that case we can just replace the rod. But if the corrosion has spread to your tank then you have to opt for water heater replacement
4. You keep running out of hot water - If you're running out of hot water on a regular basis, you'll either need to curb your hot water usage or upgrade to a bigger tank. Tankless water heaters don't run out of hot water so you could consider one.
5. A leak in the tank - If the leak is in your dip tube or a water line then we can replace the parts. But leaks in your tank are an indication that you'll want to speak with our Grand Rapids water heater installation experts about getting a new unit.
We Will Help You Choose the Best Water Heater for Your Needs
Choosing a new water heater is a big decision. Fortunately, Grand Rapids Heating & Cooling offers top-of-the-line conventional storage tank water heaters and tankless/on-demand water heaters to fit every homeowner’s needs.
Storage tank heaters are definitely the most common type of water heater, and have the least amount of upfront installation costs. Basically, these systems use an insulated storage tank, a temperature and pressure relief valve, a thermostat, and a pilot light to heat and regulate your water. Most insulated tank heaters hold about 30-50 gallons of water at about 210 degrees Fahrenheit, and are available in gas and electric models.
Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, use intense flashes of heat against water-filled coils to heat your water as needed. They are extremely energy-efficient and require a fraction of the space, but come with a bigger installation price than conventional tanks. They are most commonly fitted for natural gas, though some electric-powered units are available well. If you have a large family and find out that you are constantly "running out" of hot water, you may want to consider upgrading to tankless.
The standard benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- They are space-saving
- They reduce energy costs (no heating and reheating water in a tank)
- They are better for the environment
- They can last for up to 20 years (compared to 10-15 years)
- They provide a constant supply of hot water on-demand
Get the Water Heater You Deserve ASAP
If your water heater is acting up or getting old, give us a call at (616) 202-5002. We’ll provide an expert analysis of your water heater’s condition before we help you choose a new one, and offer you our quality financing options and special discounts to ensure you save as much as possible. And with equipment from industry-leading brands like A.O. Smith and Bradford White, there’s no reason not to contact our experienced technicians for Grand Rapids water heater replacement today.
“An honest and truthful company that tells you what is wrong and how they can help you.”- Courtney M.
“The reviews were accurate, I am so glad I went with Grand Rapids Heating and Cooling.”- Brian O.
“He even cleaned and vacuumed out the inside of the burner area of our boiler! Thanks, Travis and GR Heating and Cooling.”- Kevin L.
Peace of Mind
Our customers can rest assured that there will be no hidden fees or gimmicks when hiring our heating & cooling experts.
Locally Owned & Operated
With 24 years of heating and cooling experience, our team of professionals truly care about our community and customers.
Our technicians are criminal background checked, respectful and reliable. The safety of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance. We take pride in being a drug-free company.
Work We Stand Behind
We are happy to offer our customers a 1-year guarantee, full parts & labor on most repairs.
Maintenance Plan Perks
As a member of our annual maintenance club, customers pay no extra fees for night & weekend appointments.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Licensed, insured & NATE certified! You can trust that our heating & cooling pros get the job done right the first time, every time.